- 0800 404 202
Need Help With Your UK Pension?
If you have money in a UK pension scheme, or have recently transferred funds from the United Kingdom to New Zealand, we can help.
The UK pension transfer market has a number of antiquated and expensive schemes; the Hallam Jones team can help you find a modern, cost-competitive, QROPS compliant scheme.
- Do you know what fees you’re paying?
- Does your portfolio reduce in investment risk as you age?
- Are your advice fees tax deductible?
- Are you considering favourable or unfavourable exchange rates?
- When did you last review your pension?
- Would you like a free review & comparison of your scheme?
- Do you receive regular reports & online reporting?
If you don’t know the answers or don’t like the answers your existing provider gives you - talk to Mark Jones today.
Have you already switched to a NZ provider but are concerned about whether it's the best scheme? Read about our Switch Service
Savings a client made by switching their $400,000 UK Pension to us
Based on UK Pension transfer of approximately $400,000 we were able to save client almost 1% on their Investment Management fees.
In addition, their Advice Fee was 1% but not tax deductible.
Their investment management savings equated to approximately $3,700 per year.
Their advice fee, which equated to approximately $4,000, is now tax deductible.
We have been clients of Hallam Jones Insurance & Superannuation Ltd for many years. We have always been treated with the utmost professionalism, courtesy, respect and friendliness whenever dealing with the company.